The Intelligent Bluetooth Gateway allows access to various features of “TTLock” enabled locks without needing to be in Bluetooth range of the lock. By installing the gateway, the locks are able to be controlled using the internet.
The device is powered by an included USB-C cable. A USB power adapter is also required (not included)
In order for the gateway to function correctly, it needs to be in range of a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network, (2.4GHz provides lower speed, but can travel further than 5GHz) & be within 10 metres of the Bluetooth locks you wish to control. (Solid walls may impede Bluetooth & Wi-Fi signals)
The gateway allows for custom codes to be added/deleted remotely. This can be useful for landlords, Airbnb hosts, & many other users. It also gives an audit trail & push notifications for when doors are opened.
- Open “TTLock” and press the menu button. ("Hamburger"/3 horizontal lines)
- Select the “Gateway” option, then press the “+” icon.
- Press the “G2” Gateway option, then plug the gateway into power using the included USB-C cable.
- Select the Wi-Fi network & enter password.
- The gateway will then search for nearby locks.
Many settings can now be modified while outside of Bluetooth range of the lock. Push notifications and audit trail can also be accessed.
- Remote Lock
- Remote Unlock (disabled by default)
- Real Time Audit Trail
- Push Notifications
- Add/Delete Passcodes/eKeys
- Lock Setting Editing
For more information on this product, use the link below.