DOWNLOADING THE TTLOCK APP
- Install the app from App Store (available on both iOS and Android platforms).
- If you have never created an account with TTLock before, simply create
an account using either your email or phone number with your country code (we personally prefer phone number as this is less likely to change and for security reasons it is important to always know your log in details).
- Once you have completed that you will be successfully registered.
- Sign using your credentials.
- Click the ‘+’ sign on the app front page to add lock.
- You will then be guided with prompts in order to successfully connect the Bluetooth lock to your app.
- Once you have connected your lock ensure you change your lock name to an identifiable name to ensure clarity.
- Click the lock.
- Then, click the big lock icon on the page, this should then unlock your Bluetooth lock.
- From here, you can then share pin codes, e-keys, set up fingerprint users or cards and disperse them to authorized personnel.
- An additional step in order to enable remote unlocking is by installing a TTLock Gateway Bridge Device (sold separately).