Hikvision's HIK-7600 series includes 8 & 16 channel embedded plug and play network video recorders.
Part of Hikvision's I Series NVR range, it houses a Quad-Core processor from Huawei and supports H.265+ intelligent compression which aims to reduce bandwidth and storage requirements by up to 50%. Additionally, this NVR combines multiple advanced technologies such as audio and video decoding technology, network technology and intelligent technology, all contributing factors to the I Series range running smoother than previous generations. Featuring 8 PoE network interfaces for easy plug and play setup and capable of 4K(UHD) video output via HDMI and 1080P via VGA, this NVR supports up to 12MP resolution recording.
- Up to 12 Megapixel resolution recording
- Supports H.264, H.264+, H.265 and H.265+ compression technology
- HDMI output at up to 4K(3840x2160)
- VGA output at up to 1080p(1920x1080)
- 2 SATA interfaces - 1x 3TB HDD Installed
- Monitor cameras with iVMS-4200 Desktop or Hik-Connect Mobile apps
- Video Content Analytics (VCA)
- 1 Rack Unit height with rack mount wings included.
- 8 Plug & play independent Power over Ethernet interfaces (total 120W)
- Supports up to 8 Cameras
- 80Mbps bandwidth throughput
- 16 Plug & play independent Power over Ethernet interfaces (total 200W)
- Supports up to 16 Cameras
- 160Mbps bandwidth throughput